Friday, January 31, 2014 / by Lela Ashkarian
I am Your Consultant, Real Estate Negotiator, Transaction Detail Manager Lela Ashkarian 305-395-0814
I am your Consultant, Negotiator and Overseer of Your Transactional Detail
What is important about _______, to you?
If You have to Move, Where Would you Love to Go?
Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, e-PRO 305-395-0814, Lela@CBSchmitt.com
I’m delighted to have this opportunity to share thoughts and advice on a subject I’m passionate about, which is “How to Sell Your Home in This New World.”
I’m sure you have read and seen from the newspaper and mass media about the current state of affairs in the real estate and mortgage market, and you have formed your opinion. And I’m curious, what is your opinion?
By the time I’m finished, you’ll have a better, deeper understanding of exactly what it would take to get your home sold in today’s “New World.”
I know that you have some important things that you want to accomplish. After listening to you talk a little bit about your circumstances, I believe I can help you. To make absolutely sure, I want to ask you a few thought-provoking questions.
As I listen to your answers, if I don’t think I’m the right consultant to help you, I’ll let you know immediately. Before I ask you those thought-provoking questions, I will show you how I work, and if you don’t think you’re the right client for my consulting service, please let me know – fair enough?
Because we’re scheduled for a one-hour consultation, it means we will be complete about _____am/pm; does that still work for you? During our time together, I imagine you would want to know what your options are by the time we are done, would you not? When we’re done at about _____am/pm, I’ll ask you what you believe is the best option for you.
Option #1: You don’t have to do anything. I’ll give you all the information you need, and if you’re not ready to decide yet, that will be fine.
Option #2: You can do this all on you own (FSBO). Every year thousands of people (buy/sell) all on their own. So if you decide to do this all on your own, let me know.
Option #3: You can work with a traditional (real estate agent) if you decide, and I can even refer you to a more traditional agent.
Option #4: You choose to work with me because you believe I’m your best option. (Top Producing agent since 1997 Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate 305-395-0814) So at the end of our consultation, I’ll ask you…what’s it going to be – 1, 2, 3 or me? Fair enough?
My purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the help I provide you that you’ll gladly introduce me to at least two people you really care about before I even (sell your home) My three roles are: I am Your Consultant. I am Your Negotiator. I am Your Overseer of the Transactional Details.
(1) As your consultant, you may notice I will ask you profound, insightful questions.
(2) Maybe you’ll notice they are the types of questions that the typical agent or lender might not ever take the risk of asking you.
(3) Experience shows that a skilled consultant like me will ask you probing, intelligent questions because discovering what is really important to you, is really important to me.
My second role is as your Negotiator.
(1) I treat your money like it is mine. When it is time to save you or make you money, I am like a Pit Bull. You, like me, know that money is an emotional issue and to represent your own self is like performing surgery on yourself. You would never do that, would you?
(2) I imagine being healthy is important to you. Then I would like to suggest you delegate that to a person you trust and respect. Like me, you probably believe it’s in your best interest to have a skilled, experienced and focused negotiator on your team.
(3) You will sooner or later become aware that my negotiating skills alone are worth every penny you pay me.
My third role is to oversee all of the transactional details.
(1) In the days and weeks and even months ahead, you will come to appreciate my role as the person who oversees all the transactional details.
(2) As you can imagine, every (i) must be dotted and every (t) must be crossed, because there are 100 pieces of paper requiring upward to 43 signatures and initials, and making a mistake can be very costly to you. Every transaction has 100 to 150 phone calls alone, and each one of them is loaded with critical details. How does it make you feel knowing that there are 43 different people from 14 different industries who get involved during the seven stages of your transaction?
I don’t know if I’ll be able to help you. Earlier, I told you I would ask you some thought-provoking questions, listen to your answers, and if I’m not the right consultant to serve you, I’ll let you know. With your permission, may I ask you some thought-provoking questions now?