Tuesday, October 1, 2019 / by Lela Ashkarian
Reasons to List During the Holidays ! Florida Keys Houses Show Better When Decorated for the Holidays
Sellers need a little perspective to help them understand why listing now can benefit their bottom line. Here are 10 reasons Sellers Should list during the Holiday Season
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers.
2. Serious Buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
3. When supply goes down it means there is a greater opportunity to capture motivated buyers AND a better sales price for you.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a workweek. Call to Get a Free Price Point Analysis and Get your Home in the Market During the Holidays. Lela Ashkarian, PA, ABR, CRS, GRI, e-PRO, 305-395-0814.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidaysto capture the market
Sell Now for More Money
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
10. Selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring when there are traditionally more houses on the market which could ultimately drive prices down. This could mean you sell high and buy low.
Houses Show Better When Decorated for the Holidays